After working in public accounting (CPA) firms and seeing clients only get “history recorded” types of service, I started iAccounting Solutions in 2009 with a very clear mission: to provide proactive service to small businesses. Using technology and proactive service, we’ve been able to grow into a business that truly puts the client first!
More business stuff about me:
- 6+ years experience in tax and accounting
- 10+ years experience in financial services industry
- 4+ years in proactive tax planning for businesses
- BS in Accounting from California State University San Bernardino
Some personal stuff about me:
- Father of 3, married for 10 years to my lovely wife Amanda
- Doing anything with the kids…they’re my buddies!
- Avid fan of bodybuilding/fitness/Five Finger shoes
- Love to get outside: Southern California mountains and beaches
- Avid fan of new technology, especially tech that can be used for business
- No nonsense and upfront kind of guy